Our risk management team is committed to identifying dangers that could result in financial loss or injury – and providing thoughtful solutions to keep your workplace safe and profitable. In 2017, Society’s risk control experts conducted webinars to share their insight and safety resources.
Watch these videos on-demand to learn more about eliminating hazards at your business.
Here are the most-watched webinars of 2017:
- Incident Investigation & Claims Reporting
- Preventing Fire Hazards for Meat Smoking Operations
- Active Shooter Preparedness
- Disaster Recovery: Developing a Business Continuity Plan
- Reducing Outdoor Slips and Falls
Our YouTube channel also includes free training sessions to educate management and staff. The most-watched training videos in 2017 included…
Registration is now open for these 2018 webinars:
- OSHA’s New Silica Standard: What Contractors Need to Know
- Developing a Return-to-Work Program: Benefits for Employees and Employers
- Preventing Slips and Falls with Proper Floor Care Procedures
- Stretch for Success: Preventing Muscle Strain Injuries in the Workplace