Though recruitment done right can be tedious and slow moving, the costs of an unfilled position may surprise you. Leveraging modern tools like social media platforms can put you in front of the right audiences more efficiently.(more…)
It’s hard to understate how difficult it is to own your own small business, unless you’ve been there before. Your theoretical tool belt has to be fully stocked with a myriad of personal skills including, but not limited to, finance, economics, product/service offerings and more. There are some preparatory measures to take that can help improve your small business success.
Read, ‘8 Tips: How to Advertise Your Restaurant Business’ for marketing tips and tricks every restaurant should know.(more…)
In the super-competitive restaurant industry, time isn’t on your side. You don’t have the luxury of waiting for customers to find your restaurant. You have to find them first and stay in front of them. It may sound like a tall order, but there are a number of things you can do to increase your restaurant’s visibility quickly.(more…)
LinkedIn is a great networking tool but if your page is not professional and up-to-date it can make a bad impression.
Here are some tips that will help you keep more connected with a professional page:
- Make sure to include a photo and make it a professional one. Not having a photo can raise questions in people who are looking to connect with you.
- Create a strong headline. Your profile headline will appear in search results next to your name. Use a headline that appeals to a recruiter and makes them want to check out your profile. (more…)
LinkedIn is an online resume that is easily accessible for recruiters. It can also be a great tool to connect with co-workers and other professionals who post articles and blogs that you are interested in reading. LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network. Here are some of the stats: (more…)
Having a strong online presence is increasingly important for every business to:
- Gain wider exposure, awareness and demand
- Build trusting relationships with customers, prospects and the community
- Educate, motivate and inform
- Demonstrate expertise and thought-leadership
When it comes to social media, we hear a common refrain from most agencies and small businesses: “We know we should be out there, but we aren’t sure where to be or how to get started.”
This 8-minute webinar will provide:
- Rationale for using social media to build your business
- Steps for choosing the right social network(s) for your brand
- An overview of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Suggestions for generating interesting content that distinguishes you from your competition
- Recommendations to grow your reach