Did you know that insurance claims are generally resolved quicker and with lower out-of-pocket costs when they are reported promptly? Watch this video to learn more: (more…)
The easiest way to control your claim cost is with prompt reporting. Studies show that claims cost more when reporting is delayed. The sooner a claim is reported, the sooner it can begin to be managed and brought to resolution.
Key types of claims that should be reported as soon as possible: (more…)
According to the National Council on Compensation Insurance, restaurants are subjected to workers’ compensation claims averaging $45,600 per year. Most restaurants can’t afford an extra bill that big. Luckily, there are ways that restaurants can avoid being crushed by these costs and also recoup losses quickly.
Prompt workers’ compensation claims reporting is key to receiving reimbursement promptly and efficiently. The timing of when you choose to pick up the phone to report an incident to your insurance carrier has a direct effect on the bottom line. Here are the top five reasons why.
Unfortunately, your business is never 100% protected from data breach crimes, so it’s important to be prepared to respond if you should become a victim. In the event of a data breach, businesses must comply with data breach notification laws. Although data breach notification laws vary by jurisdiction, generally businesses must notify consumers whose personal information has been compromised by a security breach.
Who is required to give notice? (more…)
No one wants to file an insurance claim, but if an accident does happen, prompt reporting is crucial to recouping your losses quickly and efficiently.
- Prompt reporting provides an opportunity for claims professionals to offer suggestions that may help reduce your loss.
- Immediate investigation into a loss greatly assists your claims professional in seeking reimbursement of your deductible when others are at fault.
- In cases were subrogation possibilities exist, prompt reporting provides ample opportunity to examine evidence before it is destroyed.
- Prompt notification means your repairs will be completed sooner.
- In times of widespread damage it is always (more…)