Did you know that insurance claims are generally resolved quicker and with lower out-of-pocket costs when they are reported promptly? Watch this video to learn more: (more…)
The easiest way to control your claim cost is with prompt reporting. Studies show that claims cost more when reporting is delayed. The sooner a claim is reported, the sooner it can begin to be managed and brought to resolution.
Key types of claims that should be reported as soon as possible: (more…)
No one wants to file an insurance claim, but if an accident does happen, prompt reporting is crucial to recouping your losses quickly and efficiently.
- Prompt reporting provides an opportunity for claims professionals to offer suggestions that may help reduce your loss.
- Immediate investigation into a loss greatly assists your claims professional in seeking reimbursement of your deductible when others are at fault.
- In cases were subrogation possibilities exist, prompt reporting provides ample opportunity to examine evidence before it is destroyed.
- Prompt notification means your repairs will be completed sooner.
- In times of widespread damage it is always (more…)