Workplace accidents happen. But knowing what to do in the immediate aftermath and planning out the appropriate procedures, including incident reporting and investigation, will minimize risks in the long-term and help reduce costs for your business in the short-term. Workplace incidents are almost always preventable – it’s just a matter of knowing how.
- Prompt reporting provides an opportunity for claims professionals to offer suggestions that may help reduce your loss.
- Immediate investigation into a loss greatly assists your claims professional in seeking reimbursement of your deductible when others are at fault.
- In cases were subrogation possibilities exist, prompt reporting provides ample opportunity to examine evidence before it is destroyed.
- Prompt notification means your repairs will be completed sooner.
- In times of widespread damage it is always (more…)
Prompt workers’ compensation claims reporting is key to receiving reimbursement promptly and efficiently. The timing of when you choose to pick up the phone to report an incident to your insurance carrier has a direct effect on the bottom line. Here are the top five reasons why.
Key types of claims that should be reported as soon as possible: (more…)