- Cyber Liability Insurance – Network Asset Protection Coverage (Video)
- Data Breach and Your Damaged Reputation
- Cyber Liability Insurance – Security and Privacy Liability Coverage
- Common Data Threats and Vulnerabilities
- PCI DSS Compliance and Cyber Liability Insurance
- Cyber Liability Insurance – Privacy Breach Response Coverage (Video)
- Upgrade Your Internet Security: Risky Cyber Behaviors to Avoid
- Password Security Tips
- Top 3 Data Breach Myths (1/4)
- 8 Tips to Prevent Data Breach (2/4)
- How to React to a Data Breach (3/4)
- Protecting Your Business from Costly Data Breach Damage (4/4)
- Private: Will you be Blindsided by a Data Breach?
- 7 Common Causes of Data Breach
- Hacked! How to Comply with Data Breach Notification Laws
- Private: Video: Dealing with Data Breach
- Password Storage Solution
- Best Practices When Connecting to Public Wireless Internet
- PHISHY PHONE CALLS
- Don’t Be a Victim of Email Scams
- Password Best Practices
- What Your Business Needs to Know About Ransomware and Cyber Extortion
- Multimedia Liability Insurance Coverage
Electronic data is an important component of your business operations. What would happen if you suddenly lost access to this information? Would you be prepared for the cost associated with recovering your computer network assets?
Network Asset Protection provides coverage for costs incurred to recover or replace electronic data that is compromised, damaged, lost, erase or corrupted due to:
- Accidental damage or destruction of electronic media or computer hardware
- Administrative or operational mistakes in the handling of electronic data
- Computer crime or attacks including malicious code and denial of service attacks
Coverage also extends to business income loss and interruption expenses incurred as a result of a total or partial interruption of your computer system directly caused by any of the above events.
Consider this scenario: A restaurant owner uses an external hard drive to store employee and customer data. When the owner attempts to retrieve the data, he discovers that the hard drive was damaged and the data has been corrupted. An information technology forensics expert is hired; the expert is able to repair and recover the data from the damaged drive for $6,740. This cost would be covered by Cyber Liability insurance.
Network Asset Protection coverage is included in Society’s Cyber Liability insurance policies. To learn more about this important coverage and other small details that make a big difference, contact your local Society Insurance agent.