No one wants to file an insurance claim, but if an accident does happen, prompt reporting is crucial to recouping your losses quickly and efficiently.
- Prompt reporting provides an opportunity for claims professionals to offer suggestions that may help reduce your loss.
- Immediate investigation into a loss greatly assists your claims professional in seeking reimbursement of your deductible when others are at fault.
- In cases were subrogation possibilities exist, prompt reporting provides ample opportunity to examine evidence before it is destroyed.
- Prompt notification means your repairs will be completed sooner.
- In times of widespread damage it is always (more…)